Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

Well today is my birthday. My day of birth. I don’t feel any different.
Today was actually a good day. I usually don’t like birthdays because people stare at you more than usual and people like making a fuss about you. I like it when my birthday goes pretty much how everyday goes only with a nice dinner. Today was one of those birthdays. I woke up at my usual time. I went to school. I learned stuff in my classes. I had a normal lunch (besides the yummy cupcakes I had). I even had an in class essay. Some people told me that I should have told him that it was my birthday, but I don’t really think that should change anything. When I got home I did homework, and then took a shower. While I was in the shower my mum decorated the dining room with balloons, flowers, and ribbon. I realized today that there are some good things about birthdays; people are nicer to you,  you get told “happy birthday” by people you’ve never met, your English teacher will sing you Happy Birthday and while singing it get so into it that he will hold the notes for so long that the song will take three minutes to complete, and cake.
My mom is going to take me out to one of my favorite restaurants tonight. It’s  French and delicious. I am coming home to open presents and eat cake (yum(-:). Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment