Thursday, April 21, 2011

Update



Today was a pretty great day. I started out not wanting to go to school, but it couldn't have gone better. My history class was slow and mildly informative (just how I like them). My French class was hard, but I can tell that I am getting better. Lifetime physical activity was entertaining I got to learn some Capoeira (FUN). AND my last period of the day was Intensive studies which is basically a free period! The only thing that made me upset was my lunch. I got a cinnamon raisin bagel and chocolate milk. They were both good, but once I got into my after lunch period my stomach went all vinegar and baking soda volcano on me. That didn't get me down though.


Tomorrow is Maroon 5!!! In the morning I am going to a huge sale with my mom, the BIG H. Sounds pretty cool huh? Well it is.  I don't know what I am going to get, but I’m sure I won't need it and it will take up a lot of space!


I am going to get my nails done this afternoon. I am pretty excited about that. I get excited whenever I can pay people to do menial tasks I could just as easily do. It makes me feel powerful and I am terrible at painting my nails.


Well that all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment