Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shoes

I am always on the look out for a good pair of shoes. Ballet flats are my go-to shoes, the only problem is I can never find comfortable, sturdy, cute shoes; or if I do they are over $100. While I was on Gap the other day, just online window shopping, I found these beauties.


I started reading the comments looking for them to say that the shoes had too thin of sole, or that they were uncomfortable. I, however, did not read these things what I read said that the shoes were well made, cute, and more comfortable than walking on clouds. The only thing to look out for is that they run a half size too small, but  ordering the next half size up is easily done. I am really excited to order these.


So what do you think? Cute?
 Do have any favorite shoe stores?

Update: I got them in black, so that I could try them out before I make a big investment. They are one of the best pairs of shoes I've ever gotten. They are SO comfy. I highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment