Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hello there, would you like to read me?


I am sooo bad at capoeria. I look like I am tripping all over myself when I try to do a move. Okay, I’ll be honest I basically am tripping over myself. I was not blessed with coordination, so I am pretty spastic looking when anything involves me doing more than one thing at a time.  The fact that people circle around you while you are practicing does NOT help. I might as well be doing the belligerent pigeon; at least I would look more graceful.




I just bought a book (for 50 baht, that's a dollar and a half) called Marie Antoinette: The Journey. So far so good. I also just got Marie Antoinette on film, I am going to watch the movie while reading the book. My night is going to be CRAZY.

I also just found out that on the test in Biology, the lowest score so far is 17/30. I gasped when I learned this (like a really loud audible gasp). With my luck that score would be mine even though I studied for two hours each night starting two days before the test. According to IB though, that counts as an 80%. I love IB for that reason alone.

Well I basically wrote about nothing. My bad. Well à bientôt.

No comments:

Post a Comment