Tuesday, May 17, 2011

gLee and me

Ever since the new season of gLee started I have been back and forth between liking and hating the way the show is going. Last season I felt that I could relate to the characters much more than in this season.


My favorite character by far is Rachel Berry. She knows what she wants and how to get it. The only flaw I see with her is that she can't let Finn, who strings everypne along, go. I mean come on, get over it . Somehow everyone basically hates Rachel. I think of everyone, she has is right. If she was real I would be her best friend, if only for the mere fact that, is was she who brought us "My Headband".

The plot lines are all over the place and they no longer mesh. The tone of the show has changed for the worse, and the only reason I watched the most resent episode is because Jesse came back. I was somewhat disappointed by the prom episode; there was not enough Rachel, Blaine, Jesse, Sam, and Mercedes; and too much Finn, Quinn, Brittney S.Pearce, Santana, and Kurt. TI am glad  that they finally addressed the fact of how much incest there is in the gLee club. I think it's nice that they are passionate about glee club, but they can form relationships outside of the club too.

My love for gLee may be dying, but I keep coming back for Rachel. I'm not sure if I can put myself through the agony of watching the rest of the episodes much longer. Sadly, I think that I may be ending my love affair this week. I shall miss Rachel, but I just don't enjoy the show anymore.

What do you think about this season of gLee?

No comments:

Post a Comment