Monday, May 30, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean

I took a short break. I am back I was sad because no one was commenting on my blog  or following me. I now know that it doesn't matter, I am doing this for me.

Last Friday I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides. I enjoyed the movie overall. It was much better than the third movie, which in my opinion was too complex and confusing.  It was refreshing to see a new and interesting storyline, on the other hand I still felt that there were too many subplots. The simpler the plot, the better these movies are. I am sure they will make a fifth  pirates movie, so I hope they keep that in mind.

Astrid Berges-Frisbey
Sam Claflin

Penelope Cruz

Some new characters that were introduced and will most likely be in subsequent movies are Angelica (played by Penelope Cruz), Syrena (played by Astrid Berges- Frisbey), and Philip (played by Sam Claflin). I liked the new actors I thought they brought a freshness to a franchise that was getting a little stale. If you are on the fence about seeing this movie I would definitely say yes.





No comments:

Post a Comment