Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Break is almost here!

After a long year of ups and downs, school ends on Friday. I only have one exam to go, it's in history and I am fairly confident about it. After my exam, I am having a photo shoot with my friend. I am the model, so you know, no pressure. Thursday there is no school, and Friday is a half day. It seems so unreal for the school year to be over so fast. This year was definitely a challenging one, but I learned lot about myself.



I will be working at the American Embassy here in Bangkok in June. In July I am setting off to America, Virginia and Kansas to be specific. I am going to stay with my dad for the majority of the month, then I am going to Kansas to visit the rest of my family.

If you still have exams, Good Luck!


What will you be doing this summer?

1 comment:

  1. See that picture above...that's me. Jumping for joy!
    I learned a lot about myself too this school year.
    I'm sorry I didn't come over :P Don't worry about being my model! It will be fine and I will bring over my ideas book tomorrow with some clothing :)
    P.s. Good luck with your history exam!

    ReplyDelete