Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Putting the French in Pardon My French




                                                                    (translation at the bottom of the page)
Je vous écris en français parce que je pense que c’est temps pour moi d’explique le titre de mon blog, «Pardon my French ». J’ai étudiée français pour le dernier 10 ans. Maintenant je suis dans la classe de français BI.  Je suis American et mon premier langage est anglais mais je  tellement adore  français. Mon école première étés avait un programme d’immersion de français. Pour mes premier cinq ans de mon école un demi de mes jour avais été en français, et pendant ce temps je l’étudiée la culture de France et les francophonies. Mon goal est de connais plus des langues comme, allemande, l’espagnol, et le russe. J'ai fourni une traduction en bas de la page. Je voulais vous montrer une de mes passions. Quelles sont vos passions?


I am writing in French because I think it's time for me to explain the title of my blog, "Pardon my French". I have studied French for the last 10 years. Now I'm in am IB French class . I am American and my first language is English, but I love French. My elementary school had a French immersion program. For my first five years of my school, a half of my day had been French, and during that time I studied the cultures of France and the Francophones. My goal is to know more languages ​​such as, German, Spanish and Russian. I wanted to show you one of my passions. What are your passions?

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I started learning Spanish in 3rd grade, but no where near as intense as you were with French- I'm impressed.

    Oh and that picture of the French man made me literally laugh out loud!


    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete